Monday, October 7, 2013

Randomness

Can I?


Can I free myself from this hectic for a while? 
Can I run from these "sucks" for a moment?
Can I show you that I'm free? 
Can I show that I'm fine?
Though I'm not.

Can I tell you that I damn hate those things--sarcastic words
Can you understand myself a bit? 
Can you reside me in your heart a moment?
B'cause I'm not rigid--my heart
As this heart of mine yell when you scream 

Can I tell you that my life is mine?
And can you tolerate it with a genuine heart?
And can you give myself a hide-out? 
B'cause I'm in pain--my heart,
As this heart of mine yearns for a freed

Can I tell Him about this?
Yeah, sure I can
Can I surrender this soul eternally to Him by now?
Can He receive it warmly by now--in this condition?
B'cause only Him knows me, not you
He never "see" me like you.

Please, excuse me from this hatred because I'm the drawer of myself--not you 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...